Promore Pharma AB (publ) (“Promore Pharma” or the “Company”) published on 4 October 2019 the timetable for the rights issue of shares (“Rights Issue”) in a press release, where the record date was incorrectly stated in the text. To clarify, 4 November 2019 is the last day of trading in the share with right to participate in the Rights Issue and to receive subscription rights. The record date of the Rights Issue is set to 6 November 2019.
Indicative timetable for the Rights Issue
- 22 October 2019: Extraordinary general meeting
- 6 November 2019: Record date for participation in the Rights Issue
- 4 November 2019: Last day of trading in the share with right to participate in the Rights Issue
- 12 November 2019: Publication of the prospectus
- 13 – 28 November 2019: Subscription period
- 13 – 26 November 2019: Trading in subscription rights
- 3 December 2019: Estimated day for announcement of the outcome in the Rights Issue
For more information
Jonas Ekblom, CEO
Tel: [+46] 736 777 540
Jenni Björnulfson, CFO
Tel: [+46] 708 55 38 05
Promore Pharma’s Certified Adviser is Redeye.
Tel: [+46] 8 121 576 90
Promore Pharma in brief:
Promore Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in the development of therapeutic peptides. The company’s aim is to develop first-in-category pharmaceuticals for indications where very few efficacious prescription pharmaceuticals are available, thus, addressing high unmet medical needs. Promore Pharma’s two projects are in late stage clinical development phase and have a very strong safety profile since they are based on innate substances that are administered locally. The leading project, PXL01, that will be used for prevention of post-surgical adhesions and scars, is being prepared for clinical phase III-studies in patients undergoing tendon repair surgery in the hand. LL-37 has initiated a clinical phase IIb study in patients with venous leg ulcers (VLU). The product candidates can also be deployed for other indications, such as preventing dermal scarring, adhesions after other surgical procedures and treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. The company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.