1. About personal data
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can request to obtain a copy of our Personal Protection Policy through the contact details outlined in Section 5 of this document.
Promore Pharma AB is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us.
We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Work experience
- Bank account details of employees and consultants
- Personal identity numbers of employees and consultants
- Salary information of employees and consultants
2. Why we need your personal data?
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Collection of name, email address, age, education, work experience and address for processing job applications;
- Collection of name and email address for the subscription of press releases;
- Collection of bank account details, personal identity numbers and salary information for processing payments to employees and consultants;
- Collection of name, contact details, professional affiliation for managing our contractual relations with external parties.
3. How do we use your personal data?
Your personal data is processed in the company’s offices at Fogdevreten 2, 171 65 Solna located in Sweden. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in the company’s offices at Fogdevreten 2, 171 65 Solna which is located in Sweden.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Our Data Retention Policy dictates how long we keep your personal data. Under Swedish law, we are required to keep your documents for at least 6 months. After this period, your personal data will be retained for as long as we deem there is a business purpose, or until you request to have your personal information removed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
5. Your rights
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on to you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through https://www.promorepharma.com/en/personal-data/.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or by regular mail to:
Data Protection Officer
Promore Pharma AB
SE-171 65 Solna, Sweden
Our Data Protection Officer will then investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten) and file a complaint with them.